Thursday, November 22, 2012

C4K Summary for November

C4K#1

For my first November C4K, I was assigned Matthew K's blog post, Summer Event. Matthew is an eighth grade student in Mr. Boylen's class in Iowa. His post focuses on the many activities that he too part in during the Summer. He describes many things in great detail. Some of his descriptions were very funny and interesting. I did think he could have tried harder to write grammatically correct, though. I enjoyed reading his post. I can see some of the innocence that kids have within his blog. After I read his blog, I left him a comment:

"Matthew,
Hello! My name is Nancy Nelson. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned your blog for one of my classes. I am required to comment on it and at the end of the month I will publish a summary about it. I must say that your blog post was very interesting. you were very descriptive about everything. I absolutely love Call of Duty Black Ops. I think that is the best Call of Duty that has been produced yet. I am a novice when it comes to the Xbox, but that doesn't stop me from trying to play. Which Xbox game is your favorite? I can honestly say that I have never played a Ps3 console. I still have the box0-like Ps2 console from the early 200's at home. Lame, I know. Did you try anything else other than the chicken cooked in soy sauce at the Samoan restaurant? I have never eaten Samoan food. It must have been a very different experience. I love the Fourth of July and fireworks. I have hit so many cars while shooting fireworks, this includes my own, that I have lost count. How was the movie, The Amazing Spiderman? I have yet to see it. i heard it was good, but I don't have much time to see movies anymore. Do you like writing blogs for Mr. Boylen's class? I enjoy writing blogs in my class. I would like to write like you though. Just free write. if you want to contact me, please do so. i have a twitter account @NancyN91 and my blog nelsonnancyedm310.blogspot.com. I enjoyed your blog!
Thanks, Nancy Nelson"


C4K#2

For my second November C4K, I was assigned the blog of IBelliej. The blog post I commented on was Veterans Day. This blog focuses on Veterans Day. The blog consists of what veterans have done for this country and and why is should be remembered. The blog also features a very moving picture. After reading the post I commented as follows:

"Hello!
My name is Nancy Nelson and I am a student in EDM-310 at the University of South Alabama. Your post is very provocative. You make great points that are straight forward. I can clearly see that your have a firm stance on what veterans mean to this country and to you. Do you have a family member that has served in the military? Did you attend any special services for Veterans Day? I agree with you completely that we should be thankful and salute those who died to give us what we have today, most importantly our freedom. Thank you for your post. I enjoyed reading it very much. If you would like to contact me, please do by my twitter account @NancyN91 and my blog nelsonnancyedm310.blogspot.com."


C4K #3

For my third November C4K, I was assigned DPEE Annual Fun Run 2012!. The post consisted of a short video of photos taken during the fun run. The children in the photos looked like they were having fun. After watching the video I left my comment:

Hello! My name is Nancy Nelson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. I was assigned your post to comment on. I found the video to be really nice. The kids looked like they had a blast and I bet they did. I wish more schools would do this with their students. I believe that my niece and nephew would love to have a fun run and they would definitely be involved in it. There was a fun run type activity at my grade school and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you do this every year and give the kids something to look forward to. If you would like to contact me please to so through my twitter @NancyN91 and my blog at nelsonnancyedm310.blogspot.com.
Thank you, Nancy Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment