Monday, October 15, 2012

C4T #2

C4T #2 Topic

For my second C4T assignment I was once again assigned to read and comment on two blog posts. I was required to read and comment on Lisa Thumann's blog, Thumann Resources.

For Edcamp Newbies

The first blog post I was required to comment on was Lisa Thumann's blog post, For Edcamp Newbies. In this blog post, Lisa Thumann describes what happened at the event called edcamp Common Core. This program brought together New Jersey educators. These Edcamps bring educators together to talk about a common theme. The teachers that come do sessions where they learn and participate. After reading Lisa Thumann's post, I commented. To summarize my comment I inquired about a "unconference." I have never heard this and liked to know what it is. I, also, remarked that I like how the educators came to the edcamp expecting to sit on the sidelines and not speak, but in actuality the educators were some of the speakers! In the beginning I identified myself and I concluded with my contact information.


NY/NJ Mobile Learning Summit

The second blog post I was required to comment on was Lisa Thumann's blog post, NY/NJ Mobile Learning Summit. In this blog post, Lisa Thumann describes what she has accomplished during her eleven months at Kean University. She describes the Mobile Learning Summit. She lets the reader know which district will be there and will be the main speaker. After reading her blog post, I left a comment in response. I first introduced myself once again and described that I will be posting about her blog. Afterwards I explained that I would like to experience the conference and explained that mobile learning is becoming more and more important. I ended the comment with my contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment